ACF storage method and period of use:
> Unopened ACF, storage conditions: -10 ~ 5 ℃, the shelf life of six months after manufacture (manufacturing date and storage conditions will be marked on the trademark of ACF).
> Has been opened preservation conditions: -10 ~ 5 ℃ can be used in 30 days , exposed to the air, the preservation of time is only 7 days; unopened products if stored in high temperature environment, will shorten the effective use of the period.
Used to connect fixed upper and lower electrodes (IC) and achieve current conduction, it is widely used in the fields of monitors, cell phones, car panels, LCD TVs and other thin displays (LCD / LED / touch screen).
1) high insulation, low resistance value.
2) low temperature, short time connection.
3) Corresponding to the multi-micro electrode.
4) high bonding strength, high electrical conductivity.
● Store in refrigerated sealed container (-10 ℃ ~ 5 ℃) Storage / Transportation
Be the first to review “ACF TAPE 7813 (1.2×20M)”