scan lenses play a major role in many of today’s leading-edge laser applications. Cloud ray manufactures scan lenses for laser systems that are used for marking, engraving, via hole drilling, and more.
In a typical scan lens configuration, the F-6 lens is used with one or two-axis galvo mirrors that enable fast positioning and precision focusing of the laser beam.
While standard focusing lenses deliver a focused spot to only one point, scan lenses deliver a focused spot to many points on a scan field or work piece. They also require special considerations in their design and use.
• the finest optical materials in the world
• special housing designs to optimize performance
• wavelength options:1064nm
• designs featuring 1 to 5 optical elements
• low loss AR coatings
• precision optical elements
Be the first to review “FIBER LASER LENS ALL SIZE”