Product Parameter :
- Input voltage: AC110V 50/60Hz, AC 220V 50/60Hz
- Power: 85W
- Temperature range: 200℃ – 450℃ / 232°F – 842°F
Installation Notes: Connection
(Attention: Turn off the power and avoiding damage PCB during unplug or plug in the soldering iron handle)
- Plug in the soldering iron handle to the proper host socket.
- Installation heating element.
- Place the soldering station and hang the soldering iron handle on the bracket.
- Make sure the power cord is plugged in correctly.
- Turn on the machine, display window shows: “—“, it is on standby mode.
Temperature setting and storage :
- Heat Up :
Press ↑ buton once, the teperature window will show the set temperature to up 1℃. hold ↑ button for at least one second, the set temperature will heat up rapidly until up to the set temperature you did set.
- Cool down :
Press ↓ button once ,the temperature window will show the set temperature to down 1℃. hold ↓ button for at least one second, the set temperature will cool down rapidly until down to the set temperature you did set.
After parameter data is set, keep hold CH1 button to up or down temperature and save it.similarly, keep hold CH2 or CH3 button to set the storage temperature and save them.
Do bring out the memory temperature,press CH1 button (less than 1 second) and bring up the saved data, similarly CH2 or CH3 to bring up the memory data as well.with JBC handle and soldering tip cell phone soldering repair.
Be the first to review “SUGONG T36 WITH 1 TIP”